Everything in this world has two sides attached to it, which compliments each other’s existence. Just like exams certify a student’s knowledge on a subject or various spices add tastes to raw food, images makes a blog post complete and understandable in all respect. What words fail to make a person understand can be understood easily through pertinent and catchy images. Using images in your blog posts gives its readers a complete overview and understanding of the whole content that you have written. Besides this, images also make a blog post interesting in reading that keeps the readers engaged. Continuous reading with no visual treats can make your blog post dull and tedious for the readers who can leave it half unread even if it has useful content for practical application. Thus, your purpose and hard work behind writing a blog post goes in vain. Adding colors through images in your blog posts renders a new look to it, which a simple black and white content full of texts can only think of overpower it.
Relation between a Blog’s Content and Images Included in it
With advancement in technology and invention of digital marketing & numerous powerful social media platforms usage of images has only increased and delivered positive results. Informative yet humorous content along with colorful images and bold & catchy headlines and sub heads make a blog post an absolute one that entices him to read the full blog post. Few have the quality of imagining and writing it down and few of imagining and drawing. But, only few selected ones are born with both the qualities present in them. So, if you fall under the former category, then you have nothing to worry about as there are many websites available online from where you can download high resolution images for free. The word images are not only limited to photos or pictures that give meaning to the content that you have written. It also includes the following things too, which is equally important from the blog’s point of view. These are:
A blog post without any images is just like a book without a cover that lies bare and unnoticed. So, dress your content with appropriate images and give it a decent, sophisticated look. For this, we have mentioned 10 reasons below, which you must not overlook at any cost if you want your blog to be on top of every search engine’s list.
10 Hotshot Reasons of Inserting Images In Your Blog Posts
It has been established through studies that images are effective in retaining the content easily. This has been proved as the “Pictorial Superiority Effect.” Figures tell that people reading blog posts with no images can only remember 10% of the content and the rest 90% gets deleted with time. Whereas, people reading blog posts with images are able to retain 65% of the content easily. So here, we present to you the 10 most notable reasons for adding images to your beautifully written content.
So, to have a supreme writing quality is a must for your post to make it reachable amongst the masses, but to include images in it makes the whole process of tapping the right market an easy and smooth one. It is true that words and images complements and supports each other just like sugar in milk. What words cannot explain can be explained easily through images and vice-versa.